Nirosa Technologies is a NIROSA ENGINEERING division specifically dedicated to serving the industry in these strategic areas
For all these areas we have a great, multidisciplinary and professional team that use the most appropiate and novel tools for design and calculation. We collaborate with the most prestigious national and international companies. We maintain at all times the confidentiality commitment.
Machinery and Especial Industrial tools
Resistance-mechanical studies (FEM)
Metallurgical and valves
Productive processes Automation
- Mechanical elements development.
- Design and calculation of technical machining in all types of materials.
- Design and dimensioning of parts based on clients specifications or operating approaches.
- Inverse Engineering.
- We use last generation 2D/3D software in parts calculation and design in order to manufacture in CAD models, geometries, CNC code, laser, etc.
- 2D-3D unitary machining of dies.
- Design and dimensioning of tools y Special cells from client specifications or operating approaches.
- Virtual recreations of tools with simulation of products and processes.
- Inverse Engineering.
- We use CATIA V5, SOLID WORKS, INVENTOR, ABACUS, etc.
- Lines calculation and design and pipelines layout (Routing) and processing lines.
- Plant design.
- P&ID diagrams.
- Isometric Traces.
- RacKs, Supports and Sleepers analysis and caculation.
- Industrial Fluids Installations design.
- Flexibility Analysis and Stress calculation.
- Using of Plant 3D, CAESAR II, INVENTOR etc.
FEM (MECHANICAL-RESISTANCE STUDY)
- State variables identification.
- Reference Systems.
- Elements functions of approximation.
- Equations determination.
- Coordinates transformation.
- Contour conditions.
- Package solution.
- Interpretation of Results.
- Knowledge and use in SW Design: CATIA.
- Knowledge and use in SW calculation: ABAQUS.
INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL (I&C)
- Electromechanical Installation of Equipment and Instruments.
- All control systems integration.
- Documentation, Test Protocols, Manuals, etc.
- Facilities verification according to Plans and Project specifications.
- Start-up Plan formulation.
- Installations documentation delivery.
- Start-up tests.
- Final documentation delivery.
- BOP(Balance of Plant) Basic and detail engineering Development.
- Project Engineering supervision and coordination.
- Auxiliary installations installation and supply specifications development.
- Critical equipment manufacturing Quality Control and deadlines supervision.
- General coordination and plant assembly Planning.
- We use Microsoft Project and Primavera Project Programs.
- Industrial renewal and reconstruction.
- Solution to optimize production and quality.
- It minimizes investment costs.
- Security and investment protection.
- Performance control.
- Fixed costs reduction in an engineering structure, replaced by variable costs attributable to projects.
- Profitability improvement in assets.
- It liminates training periods.
- Confidentiality agreement signing with the contracting company.