WHO WE ARE
NIROSA was born in 1981 with the firm intention of finding solutions to the problems of businessmen when facing new projects of implantation, reform or expansion of their companies.
From the beginning, we set out to give the best service that we could. To do this, we stood by our clients – as specialized technicians – to satisfy their technical and management needs quickly and efficiently.
The business world – in continuous evolution and development – needs at its side of multidisciplinary professional teams constantly updated and in continuous training, offering an optimum service, personalized and adjusted to their specific needs.
Our clients should only worry about transmitting their needs and our team will find the most appropriate solution to them. More than 1000 companies have already placed their trust in the serious and quality work our professionals are capable of offering.
MISSION - VALUES
Mission: Our mission and ultimate goal is to provide high added value solutions to our clients, as well as to continue to meet the current requirements and needs of the Industry, designing, calculating and projecting in a way that ensures compliance with current regulations, Industrial safety and ensuring maximum efficiency in the use of resources employed.
- Compromise, providing, always within the timeframe for the completion of the work, solutions with high added value to our clients, to help them streamline their processes, making their businesses more competitive.
- Honesty, integrity and transparency. Principles that have sustained our management for more than 39 years.
- Confidentiality in the entire Customer-Company relationship.
- Personalized attention through direct, continuous and close communication with each client.
Nirosa’s main asset is its Human Team. Constant communication, motivation for work well done, equality of opportunities and continuous training are the pillars on which the professionalism of this company is based.
Today, NIROSA has a large team specialized in the different disciplines that are required in the execution of investment projects: Engineering, Architecture, Piping Engineering, Process Engineering, Technological Innovation, BIM & MEP Management, Urban Planning, Safety and Health, Environment and Consultancy, among others.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Nirosa Ingeniería, S.A. is an organization with several decades of experience, offering integrated services of engineering, consulting, architecture and urbanism, acquiring a great career backed by the satisfaction and confidence of its customers, with the satisfaction of having helped the formation and growth of hundreds of companies.NIROSA maintains a clear compromise to the provision of a quality service and continuous improvement, ensuring in all its processes the prevention of pollution and respect for the environment.
Target: Our target is to provide our clients with comprehensive services with high added value, meeting and exceeding their present and future needs and expectations.
Goal: Being a leading organization in the engineering sector, with a presence in global markets and encouraging continuous improvement in all areas of activity.
Principles and Values:
- Have a team of multidisciplinary professionals, experts, capable and in continuous training to ensure and improve their capabilities and ease of adaptation to changes with the greatest guarantees.
- Make quality, transparency, confidentiality and personalized attention our stamp when dealing with customers, suppliers and other parts of interest.
- Maintain an integrated system of quality management, environment and health and safety in order to ensure that the services meet the requirements of customers and the legal and regulatory requirements in our activities.
- Respect for the environment through the rational consumption of natural resources, the minimization and proper management of waste and the prevention of pollution.
- Prevent damage and deterioration of health, through the organized application of the measures defined in the planning of prevention.